Bulk order discounts of 5% & 8% for Orders above 6 & 12 Wines!
Learn More About This Product
Origin & Awards
Origin: Madrid, Spain
Fermentation: Steel Only
Serving Temperature: Best enjoyed at 8 degrees
Asian Food Pairing: Satay bee hoon, sambal stingray, Tempura
Western Food Pairing: fish and chips, patata bravas, mozerella sticks
Pulpoloco white Sangria
We love how this can be paired with almost anything! Fried spicy, savoury, sweet - by the pool, by the beach, at home. A must have back up in every fridge!
Crisp White Sangria is a refreshing summer blend of Spanish white wine, fruit and spices with a lemon-ginger groove.
Recommendation Pairing : Add chopped fruits and ice in a jug. Pour chilled PULPOLOCO Sangria wine then stir it. For White Sangria, you may top off with club soda or prosecco or gingerale if you prefer a sweeter sangria.
- Orange. This is the classic citrus fruit people add to sangria. Orange pairs perfectly with the next go-to fruit on this list.
- Apple. Just be sure to pick a variety you enjoy eating. Cut the apple into cubes or thin slices, depending on which presentation you prefer.
- Peach.Slice juicy chunks of peach into white wine sangria in place of apple. It makes it super refreshing and delicious.
- Lemon. Don't have oranges in your fruit bowl? Lemon is another citrus fruit to try when preparing sangria. It pairs well with a white or sparkling sangria and is perfect for warm days.
- Strawberry. Strawberries work great with a white or sparkling wine sangria.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- PULPOLOCO Sangria Red Awarded Silver by Singapore Newspaper in Singapore Newspaper wines, Spirits and Beers Competition.
- PULPOLOCO enters their unique Spanish Sangria and their Award-winning Still Wines in London Wine Competition.