Sale

Lvnae Bosoni Vermentino Colli di Luni "Cavagino" DOC 2017

No reviews. Be the first!
  • $118.00

Learn More About This Product

Primary Notes: Apple / Pear Grapefruit/Pomelo, Lemon/Lime White Flowers

Secondary Notes: Nutty

Tertiary Notes:

Body:

Dryness: Dry

Acidity: Medium +

Tannin:

Alcohol (%):

Origin: Liguria, Italy

Maker: Lvnae Bosoni

Grape: Vermentino

Fermentation: Natural Slight Wood

Awards:

Decanting:

Serving Temperature: Best enjoyed at 8 - 10 degrees

Asian Food Pairing: XO fried rice, Har Cheong Gai, Hokkien Mee

Western Food Pairing: Chicken Cacciatore, baked fish, Meat loaf

Description

Lvnae Bosoni Vermentino Colli di Luni "Cavagino" DOC 2017

The Cavagino, is 100% Vermentino from three of the best vineyards located in the Cavagino area on the hills close to Sarzana, Liguria, with an altitude of about 150-200 meters above sea level. The soil is stony and rich in texture enhances the aromas of the wines.
This Vermentino White has a very intense straw-yellow colour. It has a complex nose with aromas ranging from balsamic to wood notes with hints of mature fruits, like the golden apples, William’s pear and papaya. These notes are accompanied with honey, Mediterranean scrub and spices undertone, which bring out the structure of the White. While the notes are soft, the full strong finish on the palate, providing a well-balanced finish.
The grapes were manually harvested in mid-September, with careful selection of the best bunches. The grapes goes through cold maceration on the skins for 48 hours, before fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks for 60% of the must, while the other 40% is fermented in barrique.


14%
 
AWARDS & ACCOLADES

  - 92 POINTS